THE NAGELI FAMILY

SHAWN, JENNY, ALEX & HANNAH!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby #3

Just a quick post to say we are expecting our third little monster somewhere around July 29th! We are super excited and hope we can handle the challenge. I have been pretty sick (and tired) but hope to get back to normal soon. Alex and Hannah are growing up so fast. They are so much fun and such a handful all in the same moment. How blessed we are!

7 comments:

Shay said...

Congratulations to you guys! That is wonderful. I hope that you are able to get past the sickness and tiredness soon.

Dawn said...

We are so happy for you guys! We are happy for us too! ;) Call me I will help you!

Brittney said...

Congrats, that is so exciting!! Also, your due date is Oaklee's birthday... so we love that date!

Grandma Bushman said...

You are filling my heart with babies - I am loving the feeling:)

Michael Nielson said...

Congrats! I hope you start feeling better!

The Nielson Family said...

Congrats! I hope you start feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Yay! :)